Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Perfect Punishment

Johnny came to John, and later to me, and told us that he knew what we should do to punish him when he is bad. Johnny said that we should make him play Zelda until he gets through to the next task. Johnny has again and again, despite our laughter, told us that it is really a good punishment because he is at a spot where he is stuck and so that would be hard for him. Of course Johnny is still asking permission to play Zelda everyday. I can imagine trying this out. Johnny would be playing for an hour and I would say, "It is time to get ready for school," and Johnny would say, "I can't, I haven't killed the boss yet, so I have not finished my punishment." Would he then skip school to make sure he was all the way punished?

2 comments:

Em said...

that is freaking hilarious

Becca said...

Johnny is a smart kid. Why didn't I think of something like that?