Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Sister Has A Baby

My sister, Monika, and her son, Tommy, came to visit us last week. We had a lot of fun. I loved seeing my sister being a mother. She is so cute and dotes on her little boy all day long. Tommy is a sweet little baby. He keeps Monika on her toes. That kid eats and poops every hour of the day. But Monika is determined to do what it takes to keep little Tommy happy. Monika was usually relieved when he went to sleep, but sure enough one of my kids would wake him up 10 minutes later. Poor Mo. But we enjoyed having Monika come, and I think that while Monika didn't have the help she usually gets with Tommy, she was glad to have a cook. The one thing that Monika and I both decided was that twins would be impossible!!!! I never had much time to hold Tommy, and Monika never had much time to hold Anya. At the end of the visit Monika said, "Now you know why I am so hungry and tired all the time." I had to laugh. I have has 6 babies and thankfully one at a time.

No comments: