10 years ago today....
- I had been married just under a year, and Little Ruthy was almost 2 months old. We were still living with the Robertson's, but I was eagerly awaiting our move to Ann Arbor, MI. The time just after we moved to Ann Arbor and settled into our own place is just about my favorite time of my whole life. I loved the time I had to do whatever I wanted. Life was easy and free and uncomplicated.
5 things on my To DO list today....
1. Play trains with Adam
2.Do a lot of Laundry
3. Make a lot of food and do all of the clean up.
4. Family Home Evening
5. Buy a battery for the phone
Snacks I enjoy....
- Chocolate!!!! Nothing Else is worth the calories.
- Buy a house with cash for all of my family members, and put the rest in a trust fund for all of my kids for a college education.
- Yelling across the house
- Biting my finger when I am frustrated
- Saying whatever off the topic thing comes to my mind
- Phone survey person
- Waitress and Chamber Maid
- Camp Counselor and Group Home Attendent
- I was a real dork in high school.
- John was afraid I would be a bad wife, so he had all of his family interview me to make sure they didn't think he was making a big mistake. I agreed with him that he is defini
- I used to sneak and buy and eat junk food when John and I were first married because John said we could not afford junk food. (Luckily it was a little enough that I neither gained weight nor made it possible for John to figure out by how much money was being spent. )
- I really like the song "Take me home, Country Roads"
- I pray that when we are resurrected John will be taller than me and that my nose will be smaller and without that hideous bump.
4 comments:
hahaha! Diane, I love it! I can't believe you snuck out to get junk food! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard of. You know, I never thought about looking different in the resurrection....do you think all my stretch marks will be gone? That would be nice.
Thanks for doing this Diane. I really didn't expect any of you guys to do it because it reminds me of something I would do in HS and I find myself still doing a lot of things I did in HS...and it makes me feel immature. haha. But I like doing them, so I do it anyway. Thanks! This was fun to read!
He he he ho ho ho ha ha ha. That is just funny. From, Ruth
So are you John's waitress and Chamber maid presently? Ha Ha!
um okay Iaughed really hard that you used to sneak junk food back in the day. That is so funny!
Post a Comment