Monday, May 26, 2008
Johnny's Missionary Work
I forgot to write this, but we had the missionaries give us a presentation on Preach My Gospel the other day and I remembered that I wanted to write this. The second to last day of school, last Tuesday, Johnny had two of his friends over before school. After they played here some, I took them all to McDonald's Playplace for lunch and then to school. On the way to school Johnny said to his friends, "Do you know about the Book of Mormon?" They both said that they had heard of it, but that they had not read it. Johnny then said, "Well, if you don't read The Book of Mormon every day you can not go to Heaven." Then Johnny added, "My parents read the Book of Mormon to me everyday so that I can go to Heaven."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny! From, Ruth
We actually grounded Elizabeth from talking about ANYTHING Church-related except for at home, and at Church...poor girl. She hasn't mastered the necessary tact.
Post a Comment