
John went on a feild trip with Johnny today and got to see Alyssa, one of Johnny's good friends. John snuck a few of these pictures. (Johnny may be embarrassed by them.) John said that when Johnny came onto the bus Alyssa got up from the seat she was in, sat down right next to Johnny, wrapped both of her arms around him, and then she held his hand. Johnny has always said that Alyssa is one of his best friends along with Dylan from kindergarten, and Joseph from church

. Ruth and Kate have always teased Johnny that he has a girlfriend. Johnny has always said that Alyssa is only his friend. But recently, Johnny has begun saying that Alyssa is not his girlfriend, even though she is the girl that he is going to marry.
A couple of days ago, while playing Zelda, Johnny had a girl with his Zelda guy. Ruth and Kate said Johnny has a girlfriend that he is taking on his trip with him. Johnny turned red and said, "No, I am only taking her to the Temple." Then we all teased him more. His Zelda guy was really taking this girl to a Zelda temple to help his Zelda guy find out something to help Johnny win the game. But then we all started teasing Johnny about taking Alyssa to the Temple. Johnny did not deny that those were his intentions.
Since Johnny is so competitive, he would probably like Jay to see these to let him know that he is The Champ with the girls as well. And Johnny is only in kindergarten.
6 comments:
So sweet!
Johnny is really cute!
Absolutely adorable!!!
That's funny (and cute). However, Jay did propose at the age of 4, so I think he still has one up on Johnny.
Actually, I remember having a 1st grade crush as well--I think her name was Jennifer, and I got really embarrased when my siblings teased me about her. :)
Yeah, well, I had crushes all throughout elementary school, but I didn't have older siblingS to tease me...sorry that, Jer!
Um, that is the cutest thing. I am still quite a child because as I was reading this I thought, "Wouldn't that be cute if they really ended up together?" hahaha. I think life should be more like movies sometimes, because in a movie, you know they would end up together. :o)
I think emily teased me about Jesse and Tomek...possibly Danny. Those were a few of my elementary crushes. but I don't recall getting too upset about it. that could be because they teased me SO badly that I have blocked those memories. Although, it's most likely because I knew I would like someone else the next week so they could tease me all they wanted.
Post a Comment