Thank you Mom. I also think Rachel popping in the picture is funny. From, Ruth
I think all your kids are beautiful! And yes, actually Ruth does look like you in many ways! She sure didn't get her looks from John! HA HA!
Yes yes, your kids are basically models. I've always thought so. You guys are a good mix, I have to say. Keep 'em comin'! ;o) jk.
well...as your mom I think you are beautiful and that is the truth....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you Mom. I also think Rachel popping in the picture is funny. From, Ruth
I think all your kids are beautiful! And yes, actually Ruth does look like you in many ways! She sure didn't get her looks from John! HA HA!
Yes yes, your kids are basically models. I've always thought so. You guys are a good mix, I have to say. Keep 'em comin'! ;o) jk.
well...as your mom I think you are beautiful and that is the truth....
Post a Comment