Friday, March 11, 2011

How I Know Adam is Growing Up

1. Adam lost his first tooth yesterday morning. He bit down on a toy and out came his tooth. Instead of waiting for the tooth fairy, Adam begged me to give him his dollar right away. Eventually, I caved-- the tooth fairy is pretty forgetful at our house anyway.

2. Adam is a great older brother. He is good at holding the baby for me when I am busy in the mornings. He is also good at starting games with Anya and Rachel. He is very kind to them most of the time too. Wednesday, he sat down next to Rachel and said, "You are a good sister, Rachel. Did you know that?"

3. Adam has a new plan for his future: he would like to grow a goatee. Last night he said to me, "When I am a dad, I am going to have a goatee because I like them!"

                                   

3 comments:

Amy said...

It's just hard to imagine such a sweet face roughed up with a goatee! :D He's a sweet kid.

Hesses Madhouse said...

CUTE! Love the toothless grin. We have a terrible tooth fairy at our house. He sounds like such a sweet kid. I have an 11-year-old at my house, who has hairy aspirations too. It's so funny.

This is my first time at your blog. I LOVE your header! That baby is just so SWEET!

LeAnn said...

That was an adorable post. I just got off Skype with my 7 year old granddaughter and was looking at her new teeth and the ones still missing.
The babies picturs were priceless. I loved it all! LeAnn