Joseph is at a really fun age right now. He is not so much of a terror anymore. He still gets into things. He still pulls the books off from the shelf, and he still occasionally finds his way into the toilet. But the good is now out weighing the bad. Joseph is a little joker. He loves to laugh, and laugh , and laugh. I will fake laugh and that will sending him rolling on the floor laughing and laughing. Oh, what a cutie!
Joseph always says, "thank", when you give him something that he wants. He also says sorry when I get after him for making a mess. That just melts my heart. How can I be mad at him then?
Joseph loves books. I think that is why he dumps them off the shelf 5 times a day. He will sit and just look at books for an hour. He also will bring me books on a regular basis. He somewhat knows the title to most of his books. He will hand me The Itsy Bitsy Spider and say, "I want the spider." He will hand me, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and say, "I want the cookie mouse," and so on.
Joseph is playing with his siblings a lot more now. Anya and Joseph will wrestle on Anya's bed and then play on the rocking horse in Anya's room together. This makes me a little nervous, well because I am always nervous when I can't see those two. But I am so glad that they are playing and having fun together.
Joseph is now in the "no stage". He says no to everything!! All of my kids have at some point. We usually like to tease the current "no child" by asking them to say things. Usually the kid in question just says no or uhuh. Joseph is a little different. If you say, "Joey, say cat." Joseph will say, "no, cat!" He is just so cute and fun right now. I am glad that I get a fun little boy between the get into everything and temper tantrum stages. It is a nice reprieve.
No comments:
Post a Comment