Today during church, I knelt down on the floor to pick up all of the paper Joseph was ripping and tossing. I smelt that familiar foot smell, turned, saw Kate's feet and said, "I smell stinky feet, and I think they are Kate's." Kate gasped with horror and began a 10 minute lecture on how, everyone has stinky feet, her feet are NOT that stinky, and why does she have to have a rude mother.
Today on the way home from church Kate said, "puke reminds me of mom."
Johnny replied, "love reminds me of mom."
Kate replied, "Romeo and Juliet remind me of love."
I replied, "Kate and Jonah (boy a church who Kate says she does not flirt with) remind me of love."
BAM, BAM, BAM went Kate's foot into the back of my seat.
John (the dad) replied, "Do not ruin our car."
Almost the end...
5 comments:
Jer asked, "Who's the one turning 13?"
That's pretty funny. Thanks for the morning laugh!
lol...I love Kate.
Apparently a good mormon use for vodka is a foot bath to kill the smell of really stinky feet. Soak the feet in the straight vodka for 15 - 20 minutes. Rinse, and towel dry. Dispose of the vodka. The vodka kills the bacteria that cause the smell on those feet that aren't smelling like roses from normal bathing.
Good luck!
Elisabeth
Yay! I'm not the only one with a pre-hormonal girl! lol This whole drama reminds me soooo much of what I deal with daily with Amber.
Post a Comment