Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cats

PART I -- A Good Meower

I had this funny conversation with my almost 13 year old.

Ruth: Mom are you good at meowing?
Me (while sweeping the kitchen floor and laughing): I don't know.
Ruth: Well, do you think you are?
Me: I couldn't say. No one has ever come up to me and said, "Diane , you are a great meower."
Ruth: Well, I am good at meowing... Meow, meow ,meow ... Don't you think so, Mom?
Me: Sure Ruth, you sound just like a real cat.
Ruth (walking away): meow, meow, meow, meow, meow....
Me (a minute later): Okay, that is enough cat noises guys.

PART II -- Cat in the Snow









PART III --  Cat Avoiding the Snow

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

That first conversation had me cracking up! Even funnier I decided to Meoow out loud a couple of times to see if I was a good meower....I'm not. My 5 year old told me so.

LeAnn said...

Cute post and cute pictures! It brought a smile to my face. Keep on enjoying those moments!
Blessings! LeAnn