He looks SO much like Joseph to me! Do your kids all look alike to you?
I am loving your blog. I spent way too much time on it last night when I should have been sleeping! Worth it though...and that is really saying something these days=)
He is the cutest little chunk of a baby!! He makes me want a newborn....and I have a 5month old!! LOL!!!!
So SO sweet! Love how the kids just love him. Great to have helpers, huh?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He looks SO much like Joseph to me! Do your kids all look alike to you?
I am loving your blog. I spent way too much time on it last night when I should have been sleeping! Worth it though...and that is really saying something these days=)
He is the cutest little chunk of a baby!! He makes me want a newborn....and I have a 5month old!! LOL!!!!
So SO sweet! Love how the kids just love him. Great to have helpers, huh?
Post a Comment