Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Camera

I bought John a camera for his birthday, since we no longer have a working camera at all. Financially things have been very tight over the last few months, so I could not buy the $500 to $1,000 camera that we both wanted. Instead, I bought a $200 Nikon Coolpix camera. It seems to have a decent lense and also some things we like. Here are a few sample pictures. John has been experimenting with it, and I think he has decided that he likes the camera and is going to keep it. It is definitely a better camera than the 2 cameras we have had.




4 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Hooray for a working camera! I like that last picture. =)

Bethany said...

great pictures Diane!

Stacey said...

I love having a working camera! Great pictures!

rozanny said...

I love the picture of Ray dancing in your living room! Fun picture and definitely is RayRay!