This morning Anya set up her toys very neatly and cutely. She had one of the larger plastic toy boxes set upside down with a small flowery pillow on top. Then she had set a bunch of toy dishes on top like a little tea party. She also put a smaller plastic toy box and set it up like a chair. John and I saw it and told Anya how cute and nicely she had set up her toys. Anya then said, "the cat," and then began kicking over her nice little set up. To our surprise, the kitten was trapped under the biggest box. This was not a nice little tea party Anya was planning, but a cunning cat trap!
3 comments:
I remember doing that with my cat when I was3-4. I'd catch it then trap it in my shoe box. I remember doing it because it just wouldn't cooperate with the play plans that I had set up for the two of us... So I forced it to cooperate.
Way Cute experience! It was one of those oh so cute moments that you captured. I am a journal writer and I tried to write all the cute things that my children said or did; keep this up!
Blessings to you! LeAnn
Oh the things the kids do to the cats. One day, my son was walking around with a pillow case that looked really heavy. I asked him what was in it...it was the cat. Kids are so helpful!
Post a Comment