The last two weeks have been so very busy. I feel like I have only been home to cook and clean and then it is out and doing again. Today, John's birthday will be similar. This is always hard because I miss out on playing and reading to my younger children, and when I do sit down with them, it is very rushed. I don't feel like riding in the car and going from store to store or place to place counts for time spent with your children. At least not decent time spent with your children. I am only having time to blog because I woke up early to help Ruth to get to school early to make up gym class from when she was sick. In about 15 minutes everyone will be up and getting ready for the day. Then I will rush to get the laundry separated and started, and the upstairs vacuumed before we head out to buy John's birthday presents.
I am really hoping that next week will be a lot calmer. In fact, I really think it should be. The kids have a four day weekend next weekend, so that will take some of the school pressures off. I would also like to get them to the zoo before it gets too cold. But I think a day or two at home doing art projects and reading and chatting would be a very good idea for us at this point (Of course, that means another trip to the store to buy some art stuff.)
1 comment:
You're amazing! And I bet you're feeling more rushed because of your pregnancy too! I'm always just a little more tired and a little more flustered...
Post a Comment