Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Adam's Birthday List

This is Adam's birthday wish list with some of his explanations. It is pretty funny.

a real kid bow and arrow with fake arrows
gum
rocky road ice cream
soda pop (one without coffee in it, some have coffee in them so we can't drink them)
banana splits
a real leapord with a glass cage
a real sword (but he wont use it when he's little only when he's a parent because those are dangerous)
silverware because we are running out
some jewels
a bakugan, those are cheap

4 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

LOL!

Amy said...

Ha ha ha! I just found your blog and have been reading back a little way - your kids are adorable.

This birthday list makes me happy. Can he write my Christmas list for me? :)

Jeremy said...

Awesome!

rozanny said...

I think I'd get him the silverware to defend himself against the tiger.