Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

 We carved our pumpkins for Family Home evening last night. It was a  lot of fun. Everyone was nice. Everyone took turns. Everyone helped scoop out their seeds without complaining. Everyone helped clean up. What a perfectly fun family night!

Have you seen the ghost of Ruth...oooo, oooo, oooo


6 comments:

LeAnn said...

I can tell you have a creative family. It was a perfect pumpkin carving moment of time. I remember times of pumpkin carving with my children; it brought back memories.
Blessings to you! LeAnn

Lissa said...

These look great! We're carving our pumpkins on Thursday with some friends. But somehow I doubt ours will look as awesome as your family's! =)

Anonymous said...

those are awesome pumpkins!

rozanny said...

Let me guess... Rachel's is one of the kitty cat ones?

Stacey said...

Those are some impressive pumpkins! What fun!

sevencherubs said...

So love the pumpkin carving - we have never tried it yet! glad you had a great family night :)