1.On Kate's first day of fall break a lot of my younger children were crying a lot more than usual while I was doing the morning chores. When I stopped working the first time to see who was crying and why, it was Rachel and Kate was holding her. After some prodding, Kate let go of Rachel. Later, it was Adam and Kate was holding him. Again, after some prodding, I got Kate to let Adam go. Another time, it was Johnny, and Kate was holding him. I said to Kate, "Why do you keep hurting your brother and sisters?" Kate simply responded, "I am not hurting them. They are just wimps!"
2.After breakfast, Anya said to me, "I am sick. I need to watch a movie." (Anya is not sick, she just wants to watch a movie.)
3.John was sitting on the floor working on his laptop and Joseph was hanging around him, trying to pound on the keyboard. After about a half hour of John blocking Joseph I asked, "Joseph, are you a stinker?" Joseph said, "Dah," (meaning yeah) stood up, grabbed the box of wet wipes and brought them over to me.
I love my funny kids!!!
Kate did get sent to bed until she decided to quit hurting everyone. She decided that rather quickly too.
Anya colored instead of watching a movie.
And asking Joseph if he was a stinker diverted his attention away from the laptop.
1 comment:
I love that he got you the wipes... my little brother used to do that! So cute.
Post a Comment