
I am going to do something that I have not done before. I am going to have a Week of Faith on my blog. I will do this the week of Novemeber 6th. I will have guest writers, and I will set up a link for anyone to link their blog posts about faith to. I have already asked some people to be guest writers and I have received some positive responses. I am working on making a button to grab. I have some things to learn, so this will give me an opportunity to learn some neat things to make my blog better. I am excited!! I am excited to learn from other people about faith and how faith has affected their lives. If you have an experience with how faith has worked in your lives or you would like to write about what you know about faith you can contact me to be a guest writer (diane.etc@gmail.com). I will post more about this as we get closer. So come by the week of November 6th to talk about Faith.
1 comment:
Can't wait - this will be fun and inspirational!
Post a Comment