Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Wonder...

When I think back to my college days, or my days of being a young mom, I laugh at myself because I thought I was SO BUSY! Yet, now when I look back, I realize that I wasn't busy at all compared to now. Back then, I had so much more free time and freedom. Now I think I am SO BUSY again. So I wonder if when I am older and a Grandma and perhaps working in the Temple or being a missionary and having a bunch of grown children and grandchildren if I will be even busier than I am now and will look back at this time and laugh at myself for thinking I was SO BUSY?

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Oh yes, I agree! Other thoughts I look back on and laugh about:

Struggling to pay bills when both my husband and I worked and we had ZERO children. Sigh. We wasted so much money.


Feeling like it was next to impossible to get out of the house on time for 9AM church, being overwhelmed completely on a regular basis when trying to clean and care for said baby. (Shaking my head) I had no clue what I was doing... almost 6 more children later I can get us all up, fed, dressed, and to church 10 minutes early every week with no help from hubby, who has meetings every Sunday morning. LOL.