I had an awesome girls party at my mother in laws home last night. Everyone forgot to bring cameras, so you will have to use your imaginations. Now, just imagine a bunch of moms of various ages, a grandma, 2 teenage-ish girls and 6 little girls sitting in a big room with a projector TV, an awesome sound system, and a few couches, chairs, and bean bags watching the 6 hour A&E Pride and Prejudice while, doing hair, painting nails, and having foot massages. Does it sound lovely? It was-- very, very lovely!
5 comments:
Best. Birthday party. EVER!
Happy Birthday!! It sounds great!!
We've got to do it again sometime! I loved it!
Man, I would have loved to have been there!
WOW...makes me tear up ...because me and your sister were not there with you to enjoy and good girls night out...love you very much Diane ....mom xoxox
Post a Comment