Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am a Finalist

Stephanie at Diapers and Divinity has been doing some neat things around General Conference. One contest was a photo contest of your family during General Conference. On a whim, I submitted my sustaining the apostle's while eating donuts photo. And to my great surprise, I am one of three finalist. So if you feel inclined, please go here and vote for me. But, I have to admit, the the first picture is way better than mine. It is very beautifully done. So if you feel inclined to vote for a different picture, it won't hurt my feelings.


2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I loved your picture and voted for it. It was a great picture of a family enjoying conference. I liked the chocolate donut too!
Keep on enjoying those sweet family moments!

Daughter of Eve said...

I was to late to vote...but think that your shot was way more about families...because the father is in the picture being an example to the children while mom is taking the picture!