I have found that a good way to make little kids happy and show them that you love them is to do crafts with them. So, I have been taking advantage of the beginning of the holidays and have been doing either papery craft things with my little guys, or fun Halloween foods. Everyday we don't do a craft, the little ones always ask when we will make another craft.
I have also found that Halloween themes can come out kind of funny. Today we drew skeletons, cut them out and put them on black paper. Rachel made a mommy and baby skeleton. Isn't that cute?
Kind of, until you actually think about how you get a mommy and a baby skeleton. Then Halloween themes don't seem so adorable and fun. But, next week we are onto Thanksgiving themes and I have great book of good ideas for Thanksgiving crafts to do with small children.
 |
| Rachel's Mommy and Baby Skeletons |
 |
| Adam's Skeleton |
 |
| The skeleton Joseph and I made |
 |
| Anya's King Skeleton with Hair |
 |
| Pumpkins, and Witches, and a Ghost |
1 comment:
Those are so dang cute!
Post a Comment