Friday, July 2, 2010

The Best Fresh Salsa



I got this recipe from my sister in law, Emily Morrise, and it is just sooooo delicious and healthy I had to share.

1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 can of corn drained and rinsed or equal amount of frozen corn thawed.
3 large diced tomatoes
2 chopped avacados
1 bunch of green onions chopped
some chopped cilantro

mix everything together, cool and enjoy. I eat it with tortilla chips, and my sister in law eats it with multigrain crackers. Either way it is amazing!

3 comments:

Becca said...

I'm pretty sure James would love this. I want to try it out! One thing about cooking for me, is that even though I am picky, and I don't eat half of the new stuff I make, I am always excited if it LOOKS pretty or gourmet in some way. And that salsa looks delish!

Bethany said...

Sounds yummy!

Accidental Expert said...

That looks delicious. I'm having company over today for a BBQ, and I think I'll be serving this. Thanks!