Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adam and Rachel's Fight and Anya's Prayer

Adam and Rachel's Fight

Rachel setting up all of her toys
Rachel (yelling): Stop it Adam.
Dad: Adam, what are you doing?
Adam: just bowling.
Dad: Adam are you knocking down Rachel's toys?
Adam (casually): That is part of the game.

Anya's Prayer

Mom: Anya, say Heavenly Father
Anya: Fadder, amen
Mom: no. Say thank thee for Jesus
Anya: tank. Jesus amen.
Mom: thank thee for dad
Anya: dad, amen
Mom: thank thee for icecream and birthdays
Anya: days amen
Mom: in the name of Jesus Christ
Anya: Jesus, I'm done.

2 comments:

rozanny said...

I like the "I'm done". Ada doesn't do long prayers either. She usually says "Heavenly Father thank for the this day amen." With a little urging she blesses Uncle McKay far far away and blesses Sammy and thanks for mommy and daddy... but that's about it at this point.

Becca said...

i laughed so hard at this. I read it out loud to James and Jay and they laughed as well.

cute kiddos.