Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Kate's News Article
Last night Kate wrote a fake news article about alien cows. She titled it "Alien Cows, by Kate J. Robertson" I thought that the Kate J. Robertson was pretty funny because Kate is her nickname. She is really Kathryn, but she does not like the name Kathryn. (I think that has to do with a few Kathryn's she has met.)
In her article she stated that Alien cows are amphibians from Mars. I asked her if they were like frogs and she said no, they are like newts. She wrote: alien cows put out a very powerful bad gas. Ruth said that she should have said deadly gas. Kate agreed. (I thought, "What cute kids I have.") Kate wrote in her article, "They look this this." Then she drew a line to a picture she had drawn. Kate read her article to all of us at dinner time. She was so excited about her silly joke. Kate is a really fun kid to have around. She has a great sense of humor and jokes well with all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that's so funny. what a character! and i like the "what cute kids i have" comment. haha. you really do have cute kids.
Post a Comment