Thursday, October 23, 2008
Dinner Conversation
Kate: Dad can you make a rule about turning people into Tuna Fish.
Dad: No, but we can make a rule about you can only turn people into good tasting fish like Salmon, and Shark.
Kate:Johnny said he is going to turn me into a Tuna Fish and I think there should be a rule about that. Also he is dabbling in magic, and I think that is bad, so you should make a rule against that too.
Dad: Actually, tuna is good if it is raw and fresh. So Johnny can turn you into tuna if it is fresh tuna. What do you think Diane?
Ruth: Octopus is good.
Mom: Naw, it is too chewy.
Dad: What about squid.
Mom: Yeah, squid is good.
Johnny to Kate: I am going to turn you into tuna that is all mushed up and has turned into poop.
Mom: Johnny do not say disgusting things, and be nice.
Ruth:Crab is good. I like crab.
Kate: Doing magic should be against the rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i can't stop laughing! this is hilarious. I love your big family and all these amazing personalities! Can't wait for conversations like that.
I can't believe that you can remember even the gyst of these conversations, I'd be laughing to hard to get through even half before I forgot how it all went!
Kate is really funny. I agree though, shark is way better than tuna.
Post a Comment