Monday, June 2, 2014

This Week at Our House # 22



  1. John made dinner a lot to help me as it gets harder and harder for me to move around.
  2. School ended for Ruth and all of the Legacy Prep kids. That has been such a relief because I can now sleep in an extra hour in the morning. I have been and will be walking Rachel to school in the morning to get in a little exercise. I felt pretty awful all week and when I had my midwife appointment my blood pressure was high for me. I will be seeing her again this week and getting that checked.
  3. Ruth finished her sophmore year and had high honors all year!! Giving her a 3.96 gpa for the year. I am so proud of her. I know she worked hard for grades.
  4. Kate got to got to Lagoon with all the other junior high kids on Thursday. She came back sunburned and happy. Kate made honor roll with one B the first quarter and a 4.0 all the other 3 quarters giving her an accumulative gpa of 3.98. Again, I am a proud mom. 
  5. Johnny got to go to Lagoon too. He came back happy and sunburned and then got the sickness going around our house the next day. Johnny made high honor roll all 4 quarters with an accumulative gpa of 3.95 for the 8th grade. He also got all honors marks for his citizen ship. I am especially proud of Johnny because he skipped two grades and had all of his courses with kids that much older than him. Johnny was mature, all of his teachers thought he belonged where he was socially, behaviorally, and academically, and he made good friends. 
  6. Adam got straight A's to end the school year with and only deviated from that with one B+ third quarter. He started Legacy Prep frustrated and behind his classmates because Legacy Prep teaches a year ahead of the public schools. He ended the year as the top student in his class for math and on level for reading. I am very proud of Adam too.
  7. Rachel went back to school and is in until July 3. I hate that as does Rachel now too. She is suffering having to do homework when everyone else has free time.
  8. Anya got straight A's all school year. She had her end of the year kindergarten concert to show the parents all that they learned. They had so many awesome things memorized including things about the Founding Fathers. They also danced and had tons of art ans cute songs. I just love Legacy Prep. I will be sad if we have to move and leave this awesome school.And yes, I am proud of Anya too. She started out school not knowing much more than her alphabet and now she can read.
  9. Joseph had a pretty good week without much destruction. I think he tried to take the bathroom fan out of the ceiling in the downstairs bathroom, sigh. He is too curious!!
  10. Josh is still potty training, but it is coming along. If I do not take his bedtime diaper off first thing in the morning, he will be sure to take the opportunity to poop in it. He is the oldest of all of my kids to still be having potty trouble. Still, it is coming and his diaper is just off all day and has been for months.
  11. Arwen was quite sick with a high fever most of the week. 
  12. I am officially 37 weeks along. I cannot wait to meet this little baby. She seems strong as she kicks me pretty hard.
This Week's Pictures







1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You do have a very lovely family and you should be proud of all those good grades. I loved all the pictures too.
Blessings, prayers and hugs for all!