Rachel loves to sing. She has been singing since she could make noise. On a rare occasion, Rachel will sing a song she has heard, but mostly Rachel makes up her own words and her own tunes. I am impressed with both. Rachel seems to know when to sing high and when to sing low, and when to hold the notes or when to go quickly to make a good sounding song. Rachel's words can be pretty random. Sometimes they make sense and sometimes they don't. Today she sang some pretty cute songs. Here are some of the words I remember:
1.An Angel came to Mary. Mary said she would. Then Jesus was born orn orn. Jesus is real eal eal.
2.So you want to be an American star. So you want to sing out loud.
3.A star does not eat, and a star does not sleep. A star can't have a baby in its tummy. A star just stays up in the sky- igh, igh. A star shines so bright. It glows in the night. It just glows, ows, ows.
4 comments:
Love you RayRay! Cute girl!
I'm impressed, too!
How adorable and fun! She really seems to have a talent.
Love the first song! Out of the mouths of babes. I guess that's why they say to become like a little child. They don't question, they just know.
Post a Comment