When John saw all of the pictures from yesterday, he said to me, "That was really nice of you to let the kids do what they did. You are a fun mom."
Well actually, I didn't LET the kids do what they did. They just did it. If someone had asked, "Mom, can we paint ourselves with frosting and pretend we are cats?" The answer would have been, "No, not, never, noway, I don't think so." But since they forgot to ask, I get to look like one of those fun moms.
 |
| I took this picture. They took all of the rest. |
 |
| Notice that she took this picture of herself in the mirror. |
2 comments:
Mom, I was trying to get a good picture for my blog but it didn't turn out so well so I decided to try the mirror concept, but it didn't work either. And sorry I probably should've asked. But it was too much fun!
-Ruth:)
All I can say is... meow!
Post a Comment