Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog Award: Stylish Blogger

Yeah, I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger award by: Julie . She deserves this award more than I do. She is definitely a stylish blogger full of wisdom and humor. I get stuck in her blog way too much. So thank you, Julie from Hesses Madhouse, and Mother of the year in Oregon.
So here are the rules
  1. Link back to the person who awarded you. (see above)
  2. Tell us 7 things about yourself (see below)
  3. Award 15 more deserving blogers
  4. And the time consuming part: tell the people you have awarded.
So here I go: 7 things about me
  1. This came on the very day I decided that I have been spending too much time reading blogs, and not enough time reading scriptures.  I put up blogs and I want to read and get in snatches sometimes long through out the day. I decided I better  start doing that with scriptures more. So, I am going to spend less time on blogs. But, I learn so much from all the good people out there in the blog world that I am still going to be popping in and out of your blogs. 
  2. Everyday, I am grateful for my big family. I truly love being a mother of many.
  3. I am addicted to chocolate, especially dark very expensive chocolate. 
  4. I have always had the problem of wanting to be like everyone else. This may not be noticeable anymore because with 8 children I am definitely different.
  5. Even though I have always wanted to be like everyone else and really cool and fun. I am really just a boring, nerdy girl. Now I am too busy to worry about that anymore.
  6. I am ever the pessimist except when it comes to having children and marriage and all. I think families are the absolute best thing and it makes me sad for people who chose things over family. I am trying not to be so pessimistic.
  7. Seven things is a lot. I am pretty boring.
THE AWARD GOES TO:
  1. Confessions of a Stay at Home Mom: This is my Awesome Sister in law. I love her blog and read it as soon as she writes. You should all read her blog too. She is fun to read, open, and refreshing. We are all so glad Grandma and Grandpa Robertson chose to have 9 kids, because what would we do with out Becca. She is the Best!!!!
  2. Two Scoops This is my neighbor. She is so funny. If you need a laugh, read 2 Scoops!!
  3. 5 nuts in a nutshell Cute blogger.
  4. Larger Family Life - She lives in England and has a nice huge family. I like to connect with other moms of big families.
  5. Living Somewhere over the Rainbow I think we would be good friends if we lived close. Great person and a great blog!
  6. Diapers and Divinty I can't remember how I came upon her blog, but she does a good job of linking up good people.
  7. GrumpyGrateful Mom - So fun to read about her mothering adventures. She is a great writer.
  8. Our Busy Homeschool Here is some one who can help you get organized. 
  9. Natalie... I don't know her at all, but I love how she writes. She is just a wealth of knowledge.
  10. Provident Mommy She mother of 3. Fun to read.
  11. My 5 Small Boys -  Here is one of the most amazing Moms ever!! She is young and wise and fun. I hope I can meet her some day.
  12. Mamaswhoknow A nice inspirational blog for mothers.
  13. Me and My Peeps This is another sister in law. She is wonderful. She keeps a sweet blog about her cute little children. I love Rosanne. I think you will too.
  14. Living Waters This is an inspirational blog by Lee Ann. She is older and so sweet and good. I hope I can be as good as her someday.
  15. Free Range Kids This is a blog that all moms should read. While I don't agree with everything, it really helps me as a parent.
Oh and except for #1, none of these blogs are in any particular order. All of you help me to be a better person. Have a good day everyone and Thanks Julie for thinking of me.

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for the Blog Award; I will enjoy doing this one. It may take a moment or two.
I really love your blog and smile every time I visit it; the picture of your sweet children is priceless.
Blessings to you all!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for mine!

No one with eight children could ever be boring. You are fabulous!And, I love your positive attitude about being a mom.

My meager four have stretched my mommy limits. :)

Cat said...

Yay! I love awards! Thanks a ton for thinking of us!

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Thank you for the award. I do appreciate you thinking of me and passing it on to me.

PS. Your family is very beautiful!

Becca said...

well sheeeeeesh! thanks Diane! You are too nice. And you are anything but boring, by the way. and keep blogging...I promise you read th e scriptures enough. ;o) haha, jk. but you really should keep blogging. loves!