Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kate's School Play


Kate's 6th grade class put on a little play today and I was able to attend. I attended with 4 little kids in tow, but I attended. The little ones were decently behaved too. (At least I thought so.) Kate played the Dwarf . I think you can see why she was chosen for this part. (click on the picture below)

It always amazes me just how small Kate really is when I see her around her classmates. She is a whole head and shoulders shorter!! But, of course, Kate was the cutest in the play. The play was real funny too. The 6 graders did a good job.

4 comments:

Daughter of Eve said...

well as I told Kate, " good things come in small packages, like diamonds and dynamite." It is also apparent that she is very spunky and has wonderful verbalized opinions...kind of a gal who can think for herself...and tempered by a love for the Lord....love you Deedee MOM xoxoxoxoxox

rozanny said...

Good job Kate!

Becca said...

OMG she is small! I always tease her but I didn't think she was that small. But you know what I always tell her...boys like short girls. fo reals. ;o) She's not ready to like that idea yet...but one day she will! hahaha.

i like that she is the dwarf. ha. she looks soooo cute. love her.

Stacey said...

She is teeny! What a cutie though!