Here's my Chill Baby at 4 months
Thursday, May 19, 2011
4 Months
My baby is 4 months old!!! It has been a fast four months. He is 13lbs, 6 0z (20%) and 27 inches long (50%). Joshua is a very calm, sweet baby. We call him our "chill baby" because he just lies around watching everyone and just smiling. Having kids run over and around him doesn't bother him at all. In fact, he usually smiles at the antics of his older siblings. But, at the doctors yesterday, Joshua was just mad. I am sure the doctor and the nurse thought I have a very fussy baby. Joshua screamed about being weighed and measured. He screamed about being checked by the doctor. He screamed when he received an oral vaccine, and he saved his loudest screams for the needles. Once I put him in the car, he calmed right down and went back to just chillin'.
Isn't he just the cutest!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He is absolutely adorable. :D
of course!
He is the cutest!
He is one BEAUTIFUL baby!
When you have a sec, stop by my blog. I have something for you:
http://hessesmadhouse.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-award-goes-to.html
He is priceless; loved the pictures and thoughts.
Blessings to you all!
He is to cute. My little girl just turned 3 months. Its so fun watching them grow. They learn so much in such a short time.
Post a Comment