October is almost here and that means PUMPKIN TIME!!! I cannot wait to start baking. I am collecting pumpkin recipes and I am excited to get started and have a lot of yummy pumpkin meals. We will have pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, cream cheese pumpkin muffins, dinner in a pumpkin, mashed pumpkin. I may try pumpkin stew, pumpkin mousse and pumpkin milk shakes. Yes, I am excited!
3 comments:
I have a really good pumpkin cake recipe! Yummy!
I know, I am excited too. I have been baking like crazy around here. Tonight I made a new chili recipe and it was great! We have Pumpkin ice cream in the freezer and I made pumpkin muffins over the weekend. YUM! Oh here is a website with GREAT recipes, lots of seasonal ones too. You might like it. www.ourbestbites.com
I just got caught up on all your posts. You always keep up on everything. You are amazing. I can't believe Jonny is 9, that is crazy. He is a fun boy. It was fun to see what all is going on with you guys. Take care!
If you find some good recipes pass them along. I love fall and all of those pumpkins.
Blessings to you! LeAnn
Post a Comment