Our camera refused to turn on at all, so no 9 year old birthday pictures of our little Johnny. Johnny turned 9 yesterday!!! He is and has always been such a good boy. He is a lot like his Dad in many ways. They love a lot of the same things: math, computer games, classical music and soccer.I am glad to have a boy that gets along so perfectly with his Father.
We had a nice little family party for Johnny. John did a good job of picking out a variety of not just computer game presents (he got one). Johnny asked for his usual Cream of Broccoli soup in a bread bowl. He also went against Robertson family tradition and asked for a vanilla cake. (He doesn't like chocolate the way the rest of us do.) After putting all of the little kids and a very sick Ruth to bed, John, Johnny, Kate and I enjoyed playing Johnny's new board game "Run for you life, candy man". It was a lot of fun.
Johnny is a great kid. He has always been so easy going and fun to teach. He just loves to learn new things so much, it is just fun to teach him. I look forward to another year of fun learning time with my good little Johnny.
3 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Johnny! I can't believe you're 9!
Happy Birthday Johnny!
You know, I always thought Johnny was an awful lot like me (I've considered calling him "My Young Apprentice"), but if he is not passionate about chocolate, I think I may have to reneg on that...
However, "Run for your Life, Candyman" is an awesome game! Excellent choice!
I like Johnny. Happy Birthday to him.
Post a Comment