Saturday, December 9, 2017

Stories From Ruth #12



We got transfer calls last night and guess what? I'm moving to Watford. I am literally the only one in my district being transferred out. Which is really odd. This week has been hectic. I have literally no idea what to say about this week. It is literally all just a blur.

Well this week I read a discourse by Joh Taylor where he said: "But if we could all the time see, and realize, and understand our true position before God, our minds would be continually on the stretch after the things of God, and we should be seeking to know all the day long what we could do to promote the happiness and salvation of the world; what we could do to honor our calling—to honor the Priesthood of the Son of God, and what to do to honor our God, and to improve the remaining time we have upon the earth, and the energies of our bodies, for the accomplishment of His purposes, for the rolling forth of His kingdom, for the advancement of His designs, that when we stand before Him He may say to us—“Well done, thou good and faithful servant, enter into the joy of thy Lord; thou has been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things.”
Ponder on that!

Sister Robertson

**** I sent Ruth that talk from John Taylor. Glad to know she reads what I send to her. You can read it here.****

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Transfers for the missionaries are difficult, learning moments and wonderful too. Each area she will have miracles and exciting moments. There's nothing like getting those weekly letters or emails from a missionary. Enjoy them all!
Hug for your Ruth!