Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School/ Back to School at Home/ First Vacation


 Ruth started 9th grade today at Mueller Park Junior high. She had a great day meeting back up with all of her pals from 7th grade, and beginning her first year of seminary.
Kate starts 8th grade and Johnny starts 7th grade officially tomorrow at home. They are excited because they each get their own laptop for their tech classes, rosetta stone, and science classes. I get to be their teacher for math, english, and history. We have a great curriculum planned for the year. We are much more organized and prepared for a great year of home school!


Rachel and Adam are currently off track and on their first vacation. Adam was a bit miffed that he still has to read 30 minutes a day-- even on vacation. Rachel is finally reading somewhat smoothly and is now a joy to have cuddle up next to me and to her book.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved the pictures of your children that are going to school and the ones that are being homeschooled. I think you have a great plan there. When they get older I think that they need the social aspects although they do get it in church. When they are younger they need that too. I like the way you have it set up. I am sure you will have a great school year.
Blessings!