Monday, September 10, 2012

Printing the Blog

Our desk top died last week. We lost a few pictures, but mostly, we have all of our pictures on a couple of computers and on my blog, so it wasn't tragic (other then we are down one computer.). However, the loss, reminded me that my blog, while fun socially, is mainly my family scrap book, and it would be safer as a book. So I looked into getting it printed. To print all that I have blogged between September 2007 and now would be around $250. Still, I am going to do it. I am going to print each year into its own book  (like an encyclopedia set).

I am going to start blogging in a scrap booking sort of way, the 10 years of my marriage prior to the beginning of my blog. That will probably just be one book on it's own as I do not have many journal entries before then. I have seen a preview of the sept 2007-2008 book. I really like this combination of journaling and scrapbooking.

For those who want to know. I am using this place, for easy peasy publishing. You just type in your blogger url and VIOLA, a book!

4 comments:

Alida B. said...

What site are you using to do the blog book? I've been wanting to do the same thing.

Bethany said...

That is one thing that is still on my to do list. Good luck! I love your new pictures!!

rozanny said...

Fun!

Courtney said...

I have been wanting to do the same thing. I think it's going to cost me $300.... is there any other way?