Joseph is such an adorable, articulate little boy. I am so glad, he came to our family. I am not sure I have had such a fun toddler. I love all of my toddlers, but Joseph is just plain old fun. (That is, when he is not whining :).)
All week long, Joseph had been begging me to go to Costco. So we went on his birthday! I think it is hilarious that this little fellow is so interested in running errands with me.
For the last two months, when we asked Joseph what he wanted for his birthday, he would say, "
Gum, a gun, and a guy!" So that is what he got. He actually found his gun hidden in my bedroom the morning of his birthday. He was so excited about it, that we let him claim it and sang
Happy Birthday right then. Johnny's present of a Bionicle ended up being his only wrapped up surprise. All day long, he kept asking me when he could eat his gum. Still, even with the wrapped surprise, he shook the box and immediately guessed "Lego's". This kid is going to be a tricky one to surprise in the future!
I made the easy to make, but fun to look at Monkey cake. Joseph had a good birthday, and he was a pleasant happy little boy all day long.
 |
| July 2009 |
 |
| July 2010 |
 |
| July 2011 |
 |
| July 2012-- My he has grown!!! |
2 comments:
What a precious little one. I loved his pictures. The Birthday sounded like a lot of fun. Just keep on enjoying the moments with this little one.
Blessings and hugs to you!
Agreed! I LOVE when he comes up to me with his big ole smile!
Post a Comment