Adam and Rachel both left a little nervous and a little excited. They both came home confident and happy. Rachel told me that her favorite parts of school are recess, lunch, and drawing time. I cannot squeeze that much detail out of Adam. He did say there is a boy that likes Bionicles too.
I look forward to seeing how they blossom through the school year. I think this is especially good for Rachel. She is so small that most people believe she is 3 or 4 instead of 6. I am glad to give her the chance to both interact with and be treated like other 6 year old kids. After 2 days, she is already more confident and less dependent on me and her older sisters.
1 comment:
What a fun picture; your children are adorable. I can't imagine children starting school so early; but those who are on the track program seem to like it.
Blessings!
Post a Comment