Tonight is the last night for the TV, wii, computer games, facebook, blogging, and anything media for one week. We have become sooooooooo addicted and especially me. Since I have been pregnant and tired, I just sit down to the computer and read political articles, blogs and Facebook seceral times a day. Because I am preganant, I let the kids watch TV and movies and play the wii and computer games way more than is healthy.
Recently when I say, "we are doing something else," we can hardly think of anything to do. So it is time to unplug. I would actually do this for two weeks to a month if I was not obligated to do some writing for United Families International. But with that obligation, I really need to spend about an hour day keeping up on political family issues. One week away won't hurt anything, and we NEED it.
It is time to unplug and find other things we like to do together.

2 comments:
Have an awesome week with your family; this is a really good things to do. I remember that we did that same things many years ago. At that time the TV was the only thing we had to unplug.
Blessings and enjoy the moments.
Good for you!!! Have a wonderful time. :-)
Post a Comment