Since we weren't doing any media, we had more time to sit and chat. One funny conversation that I had with my 4 daughters during breakfast one morning went something like this:
Me: I bet Ruth's house will be much better decorated than mine, but she probably won't care about the deep cleaning as much.
Ruth: smiled and nodded in agreement.
Anya: I am never going to clean my house.
Me: Then you need to watch Hoarders to see what it looks like when someone never cleans.
Anya: I don't want to watch that.
Kate: My house is going to be cleaner but less organized than yours, Mom. I am just going to have all of the toys thrown in one box, so it is easy to clean up.
Me: You wouldn't like that because then all of the toys would be mixed together and you could never find what you wanted to play with.
Ruth: Mom is right.
Ruth: Yeah, Kate.
Kate: Well, my house would be cleaner because we could just throw everything together and it wouldn't take as long to pick up. That way I would have more time to clean other things.
Rachel: Well, my house is going to be decorated with balloons and birthday cake on the tables. And I am going to have a room with all Christmas trees, and closets full of neat costumes. And I will have candy out in bowls, and every room will be painted pink.
Kate: I am going to decorate my kids rooms. They will have neat beds and walls painted different colors.
Ruth: Every room in my house will be decorated nicely.
Rachel: continued on for about another half hour with Anya as a captive audience.
1 comment:
Ha ha! I think they're hilarious!
Post a Comment