Tuesday, March 13, 2012

UltraSound

I had Arwen's main 20 week ultrasound today. John came. This is the first one he has come to one since I last dragged him to Johnny's. It was so nice to have him along and we both left wondering why we did not bring him to all of the others.

On the first glance everything looks perfect. As long as I do not get a phone call in the next 48hours, we can assume that everything is developing well with little Arwen.

We are so lucky to have ultrasounds. I love seeing my little baby moving around inside of me. I am also amazed at how developed babies are so young. At 19weeks and 5days, she has all of her major organs, all of her body parts, and for the most part they are all functioning. Life is truly an amazing thing.

I look forward to meeting little Arwen in another 20 weeks. As long as everything is going well, I won't get to see her again until I can hold her in my arms.




7 comments:

Montserrat said...

Isn't technology amazing?! I'm also amazed you have a name already! So cute.

Rachel Keppner said...

Awwww! I can tell she is so pretty already. Congratulations and happy gestating! :-D

Handsfullmom said...

Woo hoo! I love hearing you use her name so confidently -- but then I'm partial to LOTR names. =)

Daughter of Eve said...

WOW...thanks for sharing...nice to see our new family member so soon...and also I agree that if the Lord wants another son born into the family with you and John that this will come....love you all ways...mom xoxox

rozanny said...

From her profile I would guess that she'll look like Rachel!

Stacey said...

How wonderful. I too am so grateful for modern technology!

LeAnn said...

Technology is so awesome. Of course in our era you just had to wait to know if everything was alright and the gender of the baby. I think it is fun to know ahead of time; but in some ways it was a big surprize at the moment of birth.
Loved the ultrasound pictures they are so good.