No more stomach flu! I love when the flu only hits one person!
We had a great time. The turkey came out 3 hours late, but I didn't care because I wasn't cooking it. Plus, Grandpa made BBQ ribs and tort with raspberry sauce. Who could complain?
Everything I baked came out well, and I was particularly happy that no one ate my pumpkin pies, so we had pumpkin pie for breakfast and lunch for 2 days straight!
This thanksgiving, I am thankful for leftovers.
Next year, we are bringing banana splits with 4 or 5different kids of ice cream, candy bars, sprinkles, cherries, strawberries, different sauces, and I am not making any pies. Let's hope there will be leftovers next year too.
2 comments:
Pumpkin Pie is the perfect breakfast food isn't it?
Some of my kids would eat pie for every meal and others don't like it at all! Fun blog. New follower.
Sandy
Post a Comment