This is my most selfish desire for sure: Breast implants. I really want a nice chest (Oh well...) THis I will never get for sure because my conscience is too big. As long as people are starving or cold in the world. I could never justify spending $5,000 on vanity. But I do wants these.
Less selfish: I want a washable leather sofa so the next time I have a kid that pees or pukes on the couch, I can just wipe it clean knowing that the puke has not settled into the cushion for life.
Along the same lines as the couch : At least we would share. This is probably a really stupid desire, but I want a wii!!!! Maybe it is because I want to be like everyone else, or maybe it is because I really want to play the new super mario brothers with 3 of my family members at the same time. But I have to confess: I want a wii.
This is not so selfish and we really do need a big enough house for our many children. This is the one I will most likely get too, but that is still a mystery.
| I really want this house. I really hope the seller will accept our offer today. We cannot go up any more in price. But, boy!!! A five bedroom house, what a dream come true!!!! |
Nikon D90 Digital SLR Camera with Nikon AF-S DX 18-105mm lens. I really want a good camera that has an excellent lens, takes good quality pictures in poor light, and takes lots of pictures quickly
7 comments:
ooh diane i am so glad you are like the rest of us - you are always so good and doing everything right and saying that you are grateful for things when everything is going wrong, etc. You have been a great example to me in this way.
however, there is nothing wrong with wanting things. and boobs! haha I love that you want them. if I could give you some of mine I would (eeew that is gross to think about) because I want less of a chest. haha.
anyway I Really enjoyed this post. And it's fun to see what you want. I really hope you get that house. like REALLY. and that camera will be yours one day. seriously, that is an acceptable desire. it will create family memories, you will be doing family history by documenting your life, and if you want, you can use it to help others save money on a photographer so you can just take their pictures. it's not a bad thing at all.
this is SO long. but you haven't spent money on a camera in a few years....we should add up how much you would have spent and then see how that adds up. then you'll realize that by saving monies on cameras in the past, you can now afford a camera that you want. haha. great logic, eh?
ooh diane i am so glad you are like the rest of us - you are always so good and doing everything right and saying that you are grateful for things when everything is going wrong, etc. You have been a great example to me in this way.
however, there is nothing wrong with wanting things. and boobs! haha I love that you want them. if I could give you some of mine I would (eeew that is gross to think about) because I want less of a chest. haha.
anyway I Really enjoyed this post. And it's fun to see what you want. I really hope you get that house. like REALLY. and that camera will be yours one day. seriously, that is an acceptable desire. it will create family memories, you will be doing family history by documenting your life, and if you want, you can use it to help others save money on a photographer so you can just take their pictures. it's not a bad thing at all.
this is SO long. but you haven't spent money on a camera in a few years....we should add up how much you would have spent and then see how that adds up. then you'll realize that by saving monies on cameras in the past, you can now afford a camera that you want. haha. great logic, eh?
Well, the house looks absolutely amazing! I hope you guys get it! It looks like there's a nice big kitchen as well! (And personally, I feel that the camera is more of a necessity... for me it's a part of our personal family history as well as way that I release personal tension... I'd rather take a few pictures than yell at my kids... Not that I've ever really seen you yell at your kids. You're amazing that way.)
Oh Diane, that made me laugh so hard! You are so sweet and real. I loved it. I hope you get to live in a house that fits your family. You are amazing!
love em! i myself would go for lipo if i had the chance (and if i knew it was completely safe, which is questionable) - for the back of my arms and back of my hips.
i am drooling over your leather couch want (good to think about with all those kids - izzy is just starting to spit up if she has too much to eat and it went on our cloth couch for the first time - yucky!) and also the SLR digital camera. i often tell steve if i ever had $1k to burn i would love to buy one of those - but i would need a photo class, too, so i would know how to use it - haha! the picture quality from an SLR is AMAZING!!!
I heard breast implants hurt, so I'm pretty sure you don't want them, but yeah I agree with you on the other stuff, I'd want them to.
Tell you what Diane, when I make my first million, I buy me a breast reduction and you implants that way we both get what we want, C cups!
Post a Comment