On St. Patrick's Day, Kate came home from school, found a small box and covered in it glue and fake gold coins. She said she was going to catch a leprechaun. Kate put the box outside. About 3 hours later Kate came inside with the box. It had a chocolate bar wrapped in a note that basically said "nice try, but I am trickier." There was also a little green clover stuck in the glue. Kate was glowing and showing everyone. About an hour later, Ruth came in and asked me who I thought put the note in Kate's trap. I thought for a moment and concluded that Kate had. Ruth said, "Yes, it was. She has chocolate stored in our room and I saw her looking in the grass for a clover. But I promised her I wouldn't tell."
Kids are so fun :)))!!!!!
Kate wrote about this on her blog too. http://kathrynrobertson.blogspot.com/2010/03/lepercon-trap.html
5 comments:
That's awesome! Who would have thought of that?
What a clever girl!
She is a clever one!
he is a clever one!
How sweet! I love when siblings are so nice to each other
Post a Comment