He was so cute on his birthday. He wanted a bike. We bought a bike and some new darts for his dart gun. We told Johnny that we could not afford a bike so we only got him a small present. He was not the least bit unhappy. He just said, "Okay." And when he opened the darts he was so excited. We had Ruth and Kate unveil the bike at this time, and Johnny didn't even realize it because he was so excited about the darts.
Because Adam and Rachel were such a handful on Johnny's birthday, things got finished pretty late. Here is Johnny on his new bike around 9pm on a school night.
I just wanted to say that Johnny is such a good, sweet boy. He cares if he is doing the right thing or not. He sure blesses our family immensely. I remember when I was pregnant with him and both John and I felt like we were being given a child that is better than both of us and that we did not deserve him. Johnny has proven that true every day of his life. I am certain that Johnny will grow into a very good man because he is a very good conscientious boy. Happy Birthday, my good son.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for inviting us. The boys had such a fun time. jonny is such a sweet and fun boy to play with, we are glad you guys moved here.
Post a Comment