- A New Rule For Kate: Instead of saying, "No offense but..." Kate is now required to say, "excuse me, but I am about to say something very rude," or, "I hope you don't mind, but I am going to insult you now."
- Kate's Story About Her Dad: While we were talking about all of the great icecream places that are not in Utah, Kate said, "Once when I was out with Dad, I said, 'I am hungry.' Dad said, 'me too.' Then we both looked up and there was Braum's drive thru. Dad pulled in and got me a great big double decker icecream cone. That was the best day."
- Kate loves her fifth grade teacher and has been begging to make her teacher some brownies. Last night, I finally had time to let Kate do this. This morning while we were cutting and packing up the brownies for her teacher, Kate started singing, "I am so excited-- I made brownies for my teacher." Kate gave her teacher the whole pan too. Kate said that her teacher has a husband and three boys, so she needs a LOT of brownies.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Things About Kate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who doesn't need brownies right? That's awesome that she's thinking of serving others like that.
WE love Kate. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment