Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More 6th Grade Drama


Ruth came from school yesterday and said, "Hannah is mad at me because I played football with Megan at recess instead of playing with her. I asked her to play football with us, but she did not want to." Still Ruth and Kate went to the park with Hannah for 1 1/2 hours after school. When they got home from the park, Ruth said, "Kate and Hannah ditched me." Kate explained, "Hannah is mad at Ruth for playing football at recess. So she asked me to walk with her to her house to ask her mom if all three of us could play inside her house." Ruth responded, "I don't care. I like playing football. One boy gave me a compliment. He said, 'you are a good football player.' I think he thought this was my first time." Then everybody was happy again and we went on with our day.

No comments: