On Thursday, we had a little kids tea party for our little kids and their little cousins. We had lots of little foods to go with the little dishes. There were mini cookies and brownies, minin peanut butter sandwiches, and poptarts, mini rice cakes, and a bunch of mini fruit. I enjoyed preparing what I did, and I know that the kids enjoyed eating it. All of the little girls dressed up, many of them had these cute tutu's (we had lost Rachel's). It was a lot of fun, and I know that Adam and Rachel really enjoyed themselves since that keep asking for more.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys had so much fun! These darn colds! If it were older kids I wouldn't care that both of mine have colds... but there were so many little kids that I didn't want to pass it around. We will have to do it again!
Post a Comment