Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Princes and Princesses
Rachel was laying on the kitchen floor drawing while I was making dinner. After each picture Rachel would declare what she had drawn. When Rachel said, "This is Kate. She is a princess," Adam came in and took a look at her drawing. Rachel started another picture and said, "This is Adam. He is a princess." Adam immediately objected and said, "Mom, Rachel called me a princess and I am a boy." I said, "I know. You are a prince." Adam went over to Rachel and said, "I am not a princess. Princesses are girls. I am a boy. I am a prince." Rachel continued to draw another picture. She said, "This one is Johnny. He is a princess." Adam said, "No he is not. Johnny is too old." Then Adam added, "Johnny is a boy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment